Khus khus ka halwa is a delicious dessert made with poppy seeds. It is a very nutritious and healthy dish that is really easy to make.
- 1/4 cup Poppy seeds, soaked overnight
- 1 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry coconut
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- Dry fruits for garnish
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Grind poppy seeds to a fine paste by adding little milk.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add poppy seed paste. Stir constantly.
- Cook until the paste turns light brown in color.
- Add rest of the milk and keep stirring until all the moisture evaporates. Add coconut and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Garnished khus khus ka halwa with dry friuts and serve.