Porridge made from flour of waterchest nut
- 1 1/2 cups Singhada flour
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup sugar or more
- 1 tablespoon cashewsnuts
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 pinches fresh cardamom powder
- Roast cashewnuts and rasin in ghee till light pink. Keep aside.
- Add more ghee and roast singhada flour. Stir continously till flour colour changes.
- Add sugar and 1-1.5 cup boiling water. Stir continously.
- Adjust water and sugar as per desired consistency and taste.
- Cook till all water is absorbed. Sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Serve singhada sheera hot.