Roasted flour in sugar syrup and nuts
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 200 grams wheat flour
- 200 grams grounded sugar
- 400 grams ghee
- 100 grams khoya/mawa
- 50 grams soaked and finely chopped almonds
- 4 pieces small cardamom
- 1 piece dalchini / cinamom
- Heat about 150 grams ghee and roast wheat flour, to make stiff dough.
- Add rest of the ghee in pan and heat.
- Make circular balls with the dough and fry them.
- Allow it cool. Then grind it in the grinder and khoya.
- In another pan, roast dalchini, cardamom seeds in a tbsp of ghee.. Add wheat flour and khoya mixture. Saute for minute and stop heating.
- Once cool, add sugar and almonds. Serve it hot.
- Store in airtight container.