Sweet coconut jaggery stuffing
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Oriya Recipes
- 2 cups Grated Coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Jaggery
- 1 cup Paneer
- 1 pinch Cardamom Powder
- Make jiggery sauce by heating jiggery with 1/2 cup water in a pan.
- Add ghee to the jiggery sauce and cook on open flame.
- Heat till water is reduced to 1/4 th the original amount.
- Add the coconut and cardamom powder. Mix well and let the coconut cook and become soft.
- Add paneer and let it cook for few minutes.
- Mix everything well together and keep aside to cool down.
- This stuffing can be stored in the fridge for about a week or so. It is used in multiple recipes like steamed dumplings, stuffed idli, etc.