Gujarati flat bread made with bottle gourd and spices
- Category: Bread Recipes, Gujarati Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Lauki, peel and grated
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- Mix dudhi, flour, garlic, coriander, red chilli powder, turmeric, curd and little oil. Knead into dough without adding additional water. Rest dough for 15 minutes.
- Taking piece of dough, roll into flat circle.
- Bake on hot tawa. Grease with oil to make crisp.
- Serve Dudhi thepla with curd, raita or pickle.