Gulab Jamun Ki Sabzi
Jodhpuri Gulab Jamun Ki Sabzi is traditional and regional rajasthani curry in which gulab jamun’s are fried and instead of dipping them in sugar syrup they are dipped in tomato/cashew gravy
- Category: Curry Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 2 cups Gulab jamun mix
- Oil for frying
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 3 Green chili
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili powder
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 pods Cardamom
- 2 Tomatoes
- 10 Cashew nuts, soaked and ground to paste
- Salt to taste
- Make gulab jamun balls using ready mix. Deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Blend tomato and geen chillies into paste. Keep aside.
- Heat oil. Roast cardamom, cloves and bay leaves. Add tomato paste and cook till oil seperates.
- Add coriander, red-chilli, turmeric, cumin powders and salt.
- Add water to make flowing gravy.
- Add fried gulab jamuns and cook till mixture boils.
- Add cashew nut paste in end. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve Jodhpuri Gulab Jamun Ki Sabzi hot with roti