Eromba is an ethnic cuisine of the Meitei community of Manipur. The word “Eromba” is derived from eeru taana lonba in Manipuri which means “mixing and stirring watery”. This dish is usually made with boiled seasonal vegetables mashed together along with chillies.
- Potato, boiled
- Cabbage /Cauliflower leaves
- Loklei (Ginger lilly)
- Yongchak (Tree bean)
- Spring onion
- Hawai Mubi( fresh green bean)
- Dry red chillies
- Salt to taste
- Coriander for Garnishing.
- Boil all the vegetables
- Once cooked mash them and adjust consistency with water.
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve Eromba with hot steamed rice .