Kaddu ke chilke ki sabji is a very simple and quick to make stir fry using pumpkin rind. This is best served with flatbreads.
- 1 cup Pumpkin rind / kaddu ke chilke, chopped
- 1 large Potato, chopped
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Pinch of asafetida
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil. Splutter asafoetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and chopped onion.
- Add chopped potatoes, chopped pumpkin rind and mix well. Cook covered until done.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and mix well. Cook for 2mins.
- Serve Kaddu Ke Chilke is Sabji hot with steamed rice or any bread of your choice.