Fritters made from fermented sorghum flour
- 1 cup Jowar flour
- 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons Dahi
- 1 teaspoon Green (hari mirch) paste
- 2 teaspoons Ginger (adrakh) paste
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder (lal mirch)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds (til)
- 1/4 teaspoon Soda bicarbonate
- 3 cups Oil for frying
- Mix jowar flour with wheat flour.
- Add yogurt and water. Mix well to form lumpless batter. Allow to ferment for 5-6 hours.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add soda to batter, just before frying.
- Heat oil and deep fry lemon sized batter. Allow to cook from all sides.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or min chutney.