Lila Lasan nu kachu is simple salad from Gujarat made from boiled potatoes and garlic greens. In Gujarat, it is often served with Kheera puri as a side dish.
- 2 potatoes, large, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup garlic greens
- 3 chillies, chopped finely
- 1 ginger, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk cream / malai
- Mix mashed potatoes, garlic greens, chillies, ginger and salt.
- Add milk cream and mix well.
- Dress it with oil and mix well.
- Serve lila lasan nu kachu as side dish