Manipuri style paneer curry
- Category: Curry Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Manipuri Recipes, Paneer Recipes
- 200 grams sana/paneer
- 1/3 cup green peas
- 1 potato, medium sized and cubed
- 1 onion, medium sized and chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- 5 green chilis, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- salt to taste
- 1 cup milk
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil. Splutter cumin seeds. Add and fry onion till tender.
- Add green peas, potatoes and sana. Fry till sana is golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder and salt. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Add water and cook covered till potatoes are cooked.
- Add milk. Bring to boil. Simmer. Add chillies and continue till done.
- Garnish Sana Thongba with the coriander leaves and serve with hot rice.