Salad is all about mixture of vegetables, fruits, spices and other flavours. This is simple recipe using makhana with salad.
- 1 cup makhana / fox nuts, roasted and crisp
- 2 tomatoes, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup grapes / pineapple or seasonal fruit
- 1/2 cup capsicum / pepper (green/red /orange) cut in thin slice
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup paneer cubes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds / jeera
- 5 almonds, roasted, chopped
- Ginger grated, as per taste
- 5 cashew nuts, roasted and chopped
- Pepper powder, as per taste
- Salt, as per taste
- 1 teaspoon amchur / chat malasa (as per taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder / jeera powder
- Red Chilli powder, as per taste
- 5 mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat oil. Fry cumin seeds, chillies and ginger
- Add paneer, almond, cashew nut and caspicum. Saute till paneer is slightly brown.
- Mix will all other ingredients.
- Serve Makhana salad.