Dip made from pomegranate seeds, spices and herbs. The chutney is very popular in Jammu and Kashmir.
- 4 teaspoons dry pomegranate seeds/anardana
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped (dhania patta)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped (pudina patta)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds powder (jeera)
- 2 green chili, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- Black salt or rock salt as required
- 1 tablespoon Yogurt
- Wash dry pomegranate seeds with water.
- Blend all ingredients till smooth.
- Serve anardana chutney with snacks.