Tempered spicy side dish using beaten rice
- Category: Konkani Recipes, Mangalorean Recipes, Snacks Recipes
- 2 cups Phoha, roasted
- 2 cups coconut, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sambhar masala
- 2 tablespoons Jaggery
- 2 1/2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 5 curry leaves
- Mix grated coconut with sambar masala, jaggery and salt. Allow coconut to release milk.
- Temper coconut mixture with hot oil, fried mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Mix with roasted poha and serve Phova Chetni with tea.