Glute free crêpe made from Millet flour
- 1/2 cup jowar / jola / jonnalu
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/4 teaspoon methi / menthulu
- Salt as needed
- Oil as needed
- Wash jowar, dal, rice and methi separately. Soak separately for about 5 hours.
- Blend urad dal along with methi, salt and little water. Blend rice and jowar with water to make smooth paste. Mix batter. Rest overnight.
- Adjust consistency with water. Pour spoonful of batter over hot tawa and spread. cook on both sides. Grease edges with oil.
- Serve Jonna dosa with chutney.