Mirchi ka kuttaa
Hot and tangy crushed green chillies
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Pickle Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 1 cup crushed green chili
- 1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Mango powder (aamchur)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- salt to taste
- Heat oil. Fry mustard seeds, hing and crushed garlic till garlic is light brown.
- Add green chillies and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, crushed mustard seeds and cumin powder. Continue cooking for 2 minutes
- Add dry Mango powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate and store Mirchi ka kuttaa.