Kanakecha Sheera is a popular sweet in Maharashtra made with wheat flour, ghee and sugar. It is a delicious dish loved by kids and adults alike. It is a dessert you can make for someone with commonly available ingredients.
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Maharashtrian Recipes
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Almond flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- Roast wheat flour in ghee till slightly golden.
- Add sugar, almond flakes and roast for few more minutes.
- Add warm milk, mix well. Cook covered until mixture thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and garnish with almond flakes and saffron strands.
- Serve Kanakecha Sheera hot.