Goan tendli bhaji
Stir fried ivy gourd cooked with coconut
- Category: Goan Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes
- 250 gms tendli/ tondli, edged and cut
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 2 green chillies, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh coconut, dessicated
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil. Fry onions and green chillies, till onions are light brown.
- Stir fry tendli. Add salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover and cook till vegetable softens.
- Add coconut, mix well and continue heating for 10-15 minutes till vegetable is fully cooked.
- Serve goan tendli bhaji with steamed rice.
Excelent tast tendli dish.send more reciped