Stir fried ivy gourd preparation
- 1/4 kilogram Kundru / Tindli / Ivy Gourd, washed thoroughly and sliced
- 1 onion, medium sized chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seed powder / jeera powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilly powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Amchur/ raw mango powder
- Salt to taste
- Few curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil. Splutter jeera and curry leaves.
- Fry onions till light brown.
- Add potato and kundru.
- Add spices and mix well. Add little water and cook covered for 10-15 minutes till kundrus are cooked.
- Serve kundru ki sabzi with hot roti.