Deep fried green gram fritters
- Category: Assamese Recipes, Snacks Recipes
- 100 grams Green moong dal, soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon Gram flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Rice powder
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 6 Green chilies
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Mustard oil
- Grind dal and green chilies to a coarse paste.
- In a bowl, mix together the dal mixture, salt, rice powder, gram flour, onions, coriander leaves and water to form a thick paste.
- Deep fry the batter until golden brown.
- Serve Mogu-r-Bor hot with green chutney.