Pithali is a soup-like dish prepared with rice powder & skunk vine.
Skunk Vine or Vedai lata is a creeper plant found in Assam. It has pungent smell and considered good for digestion.
- Category: Assamese Recipes, Dinner Recipes
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Rice powder / Pitha guri
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Skunk vine powder
- 5 Garlic cloves
- Green chilli
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups Water
- Heat 3 cups water in a pan and add rice powder and skunk vine powder.
- Add salt, garlic and chilli.
- Cook until the gravy thickens.
- Serve Pithali hot.