Naga lasun is locally grown organic green garlic in Nagaland. It has pungency just like garlic with more freshness. It blends well with Naga king chilli to make chutney.
- 10 Green chilly / mircha
- 2 Tomato, cut into halves
- Naga Lasun, cleaned, discard leaves and use tender cloves
- Axone / Akhuni
- Dry roast green chillies and tomatoes till tomatoes appear soft and bit charred.
- Using mortar, coarsely grind tomatoes, chillies, salt and a piece of axone.
- Add naga lasun and mix well.
- Naga Lasun chutney is ready to be served as side dish