Drink made from raw mango tempered with spices. Trrroin refers to drinking in one gulp.
- 1 raw mango, small, peeled and chopped
- 2 green chilli or as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon jeera or cumin seeds
- 1 pinch hing / asafoetida
- 4 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Boil raw mangoes in cup of water, till soft.
- Blend along with salt and chillies to smooth paste.
- Adjust consistency required for the drink.
- Temper with hot oil, fried cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and hing.
- Serve Appe Kayi warm / cold.