Bharleli Olya Kandyacha Rassa
Stuffed green onion spicy curry
- Category: Curry Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Maharashtrian Recipes
- 1 bunch Spring onions, retain white portion with cut at center
- 3 teaspoons Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated ginger garlic
- 2 tablespoons Coconut powder (Fresh or dry)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 2 tablespoons Chopped coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Red chili powder / Kolhapuri masala
- Salt to taste
- Clean spring onions. Take only white onion and not greens.
- Marinate onions with spices and little water.
- Heat oil and fry onion mixture with 4-5 tsp of water. Cook covered till onions are tender.
- Serve Bharleli Olya Kandyacha Rassa with chapatti.