Sweet fudge made with evaporated milk and sesame seeds
- 3 cups roasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup prepared khoya
- some finely chopped mixed nuts
- Make sugar syrup by heating sugar in water. Add khoya to boiling mixture.
- Once the mixture is frothy, slide roasted sesame seeds and chopped nuts. Continue stirring till mixture loses its flowing consistency.
- Take off heat. Place mixture on working metal plate. Flatten with rolling pin. Cut into desired shapes.
- Once cool, store Til ki burfi in airtight container.