Pacha Thakkali Aviyal
Green tomatoes cooked in a coconut gravy
- Category: Curry Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Malayali Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 3 Green tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Grated coconut
- 1 Green chilly
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Grind coconut with green chilly and cumin to a smooth paste.
- Cook tomatoes with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, ground coconut paste and water for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut oil and curry leaves.
- Serve Pacha thakkali avial with hot rice.