The ever popular dosa along with immunity punch of raw turmeric.
- 2 cups rice, soaked in water for 3-4 hrs
- 1/2 cup urad dal, , soaked in water for 3-4 hrs
- 1/2 teaspoon methi seeds / fenugreek seeds, , soaked in water for 3-4 hrs
- 2 cups pieces fresh turmeric root piece, inch long
- Salt as per taste
- Blend soaked urad dal, rice and methi seeds to make thick batter.
- Blend raw turmeric with little water to make paste.
- In rice batter, add salt and raw turmeric paste. Adjust consistency suitable to make dosas.
- Heat a pan, pour spoonful of batter and spread in circles using back of spoon to make dosa.
- Cook well on both sides. Grease with oil if you require crisp dosa.
- Serve pasu manjal dosa along with coconut chutney.