Hasi arishinada sajjige
Hasi arishinada sajjige is variation of popular porridge made from semolina with flavors, colors and nourishment of raw turmeric. Raw turmeric are seasonal and popularly available post monsoon and winter.
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Kannada Recipes
- 1/4 cup Semolina / rava / sooji
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Grated raw turmeric
- 1/4 cup Jaggery
- 2 teaspoons Ghee
- 5 -7 Cashew nuts
- 8 -10 rasins
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- In little ghee, roast cashew nuts and raisins for a minute. Keep aside.
- Soak raw turmeric / haldi in milk. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in pan and roast rava till colour changes.
- Add water and stir well. Reduce flame, cover and cook.
- Add jaggery, turmeric along with milk and stir well.
- Add roasted nuts, raisins and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Serve Hasi Arishinada sajjige hot.