Delicious, sweet and sour starfruit chutney
- Category: Curry Recipes, Oriya Recipes, Pickle Recipes
- 3 large Star fruits, sliced
- Vegetable oil
- Few Curry leaves
- A pinch of Asafetida
- 3 Green chilies
- 1 teaspoon crushed Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Panch phoron seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Heat oil and splutter panch phoron seeds. Add asafetida, green chilies, curry leaves and ginger. Saute for few seconds.
- Add star fruit, salt and saute for a minute.
- Add turmeric powder and stir for a minute. Add a cup of water, sugar.
- Cook covered for 10 minutes or until the water reduces.
- Serve Kamranga khatta as a side dish.