Bajhri jo Dhodho
Bajri or pearl millet is considered to be nutrient dense and appropriate as winter food. Bajri jo Dhodho is a traditional Sindhi recipe especially made in winter and often blended with winter vegetables like green garlic.
- Category: Bread Recipes, Millet Recipes, Sindhi Recipes
- 2 cups Bajri / pearl millet flour
- 1/2 cup green garllic
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ajwain / carom seeds
- Salt, as per aste
- Mix bajri flour with green garlic, green chillies, carom seeds, onion, coriander leaves, a tablespoon of ghee and salt.
- Use warm water and knead into dough. Allow to rest.
- Take a piece of dough and roll into flat breads. You may also pat them into round flat breads.
- On a hot tawa, bake them on both sides. Grease with ghee as required.
- Serve Bajhri jo dhodho along with curd and pickle.