A healthy and tasty Assamese dish prepared with pumpkin and banana stem.
- Pumpkin cut into small pieces
- Salt to taste
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Pas phuron (5 seasoning seeds mix)
- Banana Stem, cut into small pieces
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander Powder
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter pas phuron.
- Adjust taste with salt. Serve Ronga lau aru kol posola with roti or sticky rice.
- Add onion, chillies and ginger garlic paste. Sauté till onions become translucent.
- Add pumpkin pieces and fry for some time.
- Add banana stem and cook with the pan covered until pumpkin pieces become pulpy.