Gajar Mogri Mooli Mirch Ka Achar
Mogri is very seasonal vegetable. Pickles are good way of storing vegetables for longer period. This is pickle or achaar made from mogri and other vegetables which adds diverse colours, taste and texture.
- Category: Pickle Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 1 cup Gagar / Carrot, cut in length
- 1 cup Mogri
- 1 cup Green Chillies, cut in lengths, deseeded
- 1 cup Radish, cut in inch long pieces
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon kachri powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kirayata seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds / jeera
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds / rai
- 1 pinch hing / asafoetida
- 1/2 cup oil
- Heat oil. Splutter jeera, rai, kirayata seeds and hing.
- Add all vegetables. Mix and stir fry.
- All remaining spices. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for a minute. Dont overcook to keep crunch in vegetables.
- Cool and store in air tight container.
- Serve gajar mooli mogri mirch ka achar as side dish.