Spicy side dish made from scrambled cottage cheese
- 200 grams Paneer
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1/4 cup Capsicum chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil. Fry onions, ginger and garlic paste till onions are soft.
- Add peas, chopped tomatoes, green chilles, turmeric powder, green chilli powder, salt and tomato puree. Cook 5 minutes till tomatoes are cooked.
- Continue heating till mixture is little dry. Add capsicum and crumbled paneer. Mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garam masala, green coriander leaves and serve Paneer Bhurji hot.