Pancake made from Tapioca pearls
- Category: Bread Recipes, Maharashtrian Recipes, Snacks Recipes
- 1/2 cup Sabudana / Sago / Tapioca pearls
- 1 large potato, boiled and mashed
- 1/4 cup Roughly crushed roasted peanuts
- Oil to pan fry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cumin seeds
- 2 Green chilies, chopped
- Rock Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Cilantro, chopped
- Wash and soak sabudana for 2 hrs till it swells. Drain water and keep aside.
- Mix sabudana with peanuts, mashed potatoes, cumin seeds, green chillies, salt, sugar, cilantro and lemon juice. Make dough.
- Pat piece of dough with greased palm into round thick flat bread.
- Shallow fry with oil till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve sabudana thalipeeth with sweet yogurt.