Palaamusu Karamudhu is a popular Tamil Nadu dish with a unique taste and flavor. It is prepared by stir frying tender jackfruit with coconut. It is served as a side dish for rice.
- 1 Palaamusu /tender jackfruit, boiled and grated
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Urad dal
- 2 Dry red chillies
- 1/4 cup Coconut scraped
- Salt to taste
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Grind chillies and coconut to a coarse powder.
- Heat oil and crackle mustard seeds, urad dal, and curry leaves.
- Add palamusu, salt, coconut, chilly mixture and sauté well.
- Serve Palaamusu karamudhu with rice.