Pansa khadi is a sweet dessert or snack prepared with ripe jackfruit, sugar, coconut and ghee.
- 1 cup jackfruit paste
- 1 cup fresh or dry coconut, roasted and ground into small pieces
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ghee
- 4 -5 cardamom pods
- In a pan, cook jackfruit paste along with sugar for few mins.
- Add coconut, ghee and cook till it thickens and starts leaving sides.
- Add cardamom powder and stop heating.
- Allow paste to set in a greased plate.
- Cut into desired shaped pieces.
- Store Pansa khadi in an airtight container after they cool down.