Radish pods or mogri is popular winter vegetable. Mogri aloo ki sabji is quick stir fried recipe using mogri and potatoes.
- 250 grams mogri / radish pod
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons methi leaves chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera / cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon haldi / turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon dhania powder / coriander seed powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder / red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur / dried raw mango powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Heat oil. Splutter cumin seeds and hing.
- Add potatoes. Saute, cover and cook till potatoes are semi cooked.
- Add mogri, salt, turmeric, dry mango powder, red chilli powder and coriander seed powder. Mix well.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are cooked.
- Add methi leaves. Saute till leaves wilt and cook.
- Serve mogri aloo ki sabji with roti.