Quick & easy snack of stir-fried left over roti in Indian spices
- Category: Gujarati Recipes
- 2 cups Roti, crumbled roti
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 2 Green chillies, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida / Hing
- 1/3 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon amchur (mango powder)
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chillies and hing.
- Add roti pieces. Sprinkle turmeric powder, salt and amchur. Mix well.
- Stir. Cook till rotis are hot and crispy.
- Serve Vaghareli Rotli hot with tea.