Assorted vegetables cooked in authentic jaipuri style spices
- 1/3 cup Carrot, chopped and parboiled
- 1/4 cup Capsicum, chopped
- 1/3 cup Green beans, chopped and parboiled
- 1/3 cup Green peas, parboiled
- 100 grams Paneer, ghee roasted
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh cream
- 2 teaspoons Salt or to taste
- 2 teaspoons Coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Onion tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon Green chilies
- Cashew nuts, few
- Heat ghee. Roast coriander seeds, cashew nuts and green chillies till nuts are brown. Grind to smooth paste.
- Heat ghee. Fry onion and ginger garlic paste till onions are brown. Add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add garam masala powder and mix with other ingredients. Add water if required. Cook for 2 minutes
- Add vegetables, tomato puree and mix.
- Cook covered for 2 minutes. Add paneer cubes and fresh cream. Mix well.
- Serve Vegetable Jaipuri Sabzi hot with roti.