Mogri ki kadhi or also known as sogri ki kadhi is popular dish in Rajasthan during the winters when this vegetable is available. This is spicy curd curry or Kadhi with flavours of radishpods.
- 1 cup mogri, cut inch long
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup besan
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 pinch hing
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed power
- Few Coriander leaves
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- Blend curd with little water, besan and turmeric powder. Keep aside.
- Heat oil. Splutter curry leaves, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, hing, green chillies, onion. Saute till onions are cooked.
- Add coriander seed powder, red chilli powder and little water. Saute.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Mix.
- Add curd besan mixture. Keep stirring continuously till it boils.
- Add sogri / mogri. Mix and stir for another minute.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Serve Mogri ki kadhi with hot rice.