Daangar pachadi is a very simple raita prepared with roasted ural dal and curd. It can be prepared in no time and goes well with rice.
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Tamil Recipes
- 4 teaspoons Dry roasted urad dal powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Fresh curd
- 1/2 cup Thick butter milk
- 1 pinch Hing
- Few Coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Mix all ingredients without any lumps.
- Season with mustard seeds.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve Daangar pachadi with plain rice.