Fenugreek seeds cooked with spices
- 1/2 cup Fenugreek seeds, soaked in buttermilk overnight
- 2 tablespoons raisins, soaked in water for 1 hr
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pinch hing / asafetida powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mango / amchur powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilly powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon jaggery, grated
- Heat oil. Fry soaked fenugreek seeds, raisin, hing, turmeric powder, chilly powder, amchur and salt.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes till spices are uniformly coated. Adjust taste with jaggery.
- Serve Methi Dana Subji along with roti.