Stuffed baked flour balls served along with mashed vegetable preparation
- 1 cup Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 Tomato, roasted and skin removed, mashed
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, mashed
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 Green chilies, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 cups wheat flour, seived
- 1/2 cup Dhaliya / rava, roasted and ground
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain Seeds, for stuffing
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Mix potatoes, tomato, onion, garlic, ginger, chillies, oil and coriander leaves. Keep aside.
- For stuffing of litti, mix chillies, corriander, ginger, ajwain, lime and salt.
- Mix flour with ajwain seeds, butter, soda and salt. Knead into soft dough. Rest for 30 minutes.
- Take piece of dough to make lemon shaped ball. Flatten it and stuff with 1-2 tsp of filling. Close and roll into ball.
- Bake in stove or convection oven till crispy outside and cooked inside.
- Serve Litti hot with choka..