Wheat bread from Himachal pradesh
- Category: Bread Recipes, Himachali Recipes
- 500 grams Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Dried Yeast
- Salt According to Taste
- 250 grams Cheese
- 6 Green Chillies, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green peas
- 100 grams walnuts
- 6 Garlic flakes
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander seed powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 cup Paneer
- Knead wheat flour with yeast and enough water to soft dough. Allow to rest for 6 hours.
- Grind boiled green peas, green chillies, walnut and garlic. Add chopped paneer and salt into stuffing.
- Take a piece of dough. Roll into flat thick bread. Place 2 tsp of stuffing in center and close by pulling edges. Seal the edges.
- Steam for 15 minutes.
- Serve Siddu hot with chutney.