Split green gram and rice pudding
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Mangalorean Recipes, Rice Recipes
- 1/4 kilogram peeled split green gram
- 1 tablespoon raw rice, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 175 grams Jaggery
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 25 grams Cashewnuts
- 25 grams Raisins
- Grind soaked rice to paste.
- Boil green gram in water till almost done. Add coconut milk, jaggery, salt and rice paste. Stir continuously.
- As it thickens add cardamom powder, rasins and cashewnuts. Cook for couple of more minutes .
- Serve Vorn hot.