Deep fried rice ball served with jaggery syrup
- Category: Bihari Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Rice Recipes
- 1/2 cup Rice
- 3 tablespoons Corn flour
- 1 cup Jaggery
- 1/2 liter Milk
- Oil/ghee for deep frying
- Cook rice in milk. Once cool, add corn flour and knead into dough.
- Heat oil and deep fry little balls of dough on medium heat till golden brown on all sides. Drain and keep aside.
- Make jaggery syrup by heating jaggery in 2 cups water. Bring to boil.
- Dunk rice balls and coat with jaggery syrup.
- Serve Dudhouri warm.