Poha no Chivdo
Poha no Chivdo is a healthy Gujarati snack prepared by roasting flattened rice flakes with spices. It is a quick and easy to make snack that has a good shelf life.
- Category: Gujarati Recipes, Recipes for Kids, Snacks Recipes
- Thin poha
- 250 grams Peanuts, roasted
- 3 tablespoons Channa dal, roasted
- 1 sprigs Curry leaves
- 2 Green chilli, chopped
- Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dry Coconut slices
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- Roast poha until it becomes crispy.
- Heat oil in a pan and roast green chillies, curry leaves and dry coconut slices, until it turns brown.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and roasted poha and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Store Poha no Chevdo in an airtight container.