Flour flatbread with Sindhi twist
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 large onion, chopped small
- 1 small piece of ginger, grated
- 2 green chili, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for greasing
- Mix all ingredients except oil and knead into firm dough using warm water. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into small balls. Flatten using rolling pin to thick bread.
- Bake on flat pan / tawa on both sides till slightly cooked.
- Roll again to flatten more. Bake again. Use ghee/oil to grease edges and surfaces. Cook on both sides.
- Serve hot with yogurt.