Spiced flour fritters served as welcome dish in Jammu Kashmir.
- Category: Kashmiri Recipes, Recipes for Kids, Snacks Recipes
- 1 cup All purpose flour / Maida
- 1 cup Peas
- 1/2 cup cut coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons ajwain seeds
- Oil / traditionally ghee for frying
- Mix flour with water to make smooth lump free single string consistency batter. Allow it to rest for an hour
- Add peas, salt, coriander leaves, ajwain seeds. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on high flame.
- When hot, with your hand gently and carefully pour batter over frying pan so as to cover the entire area of pan.
- Allow it to cook. With a pin or thin handle remove the preparation, drain and place it on serving dish.
- The dish is cooked only from one side.
- Serve with potato curry or chutney