Modhuxuleng paator logot patot diya Kosu xaak is an Assamese specialty where ingredients like knotweed, poison berry and colocasia leaves are wrapped in banana leaf and roasted.
- 2 bunches Kosu xaak/Colocasia leaves
- 1 Tomato
- 10 Modhuxuleng leaves/Knotweed
- 10 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 Green chilli
- 5 Tita Bhekuri/ Poison berry (Optional)
- Banana leaf
- Mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients except mustard oil and salt.
- Wrap the mixture in banana leaf, tie with a string and roast in a pan on medium heat for half an hour.
- Once cooked, transfer the mixture from banana leaf to a bowl.
- Add mustard oil and salt and mix well.
- Serve Modhuxuleng paator logot patot diya Kosu xaak warm.